The Heisman Predictor: Week 3
Tebow and McCoy lead a pack of quarterbacks, but Best makes things interesting
Through the first three weeks of the college football season, there has been very little movement at the top of the Heisman Predictor standings. Florida QB Tim Tebow and Texas QB Colt McCoy are firmly planted in the top two spots, and they'll continue to be until either Florida or Texas loses a game. But other players have positioned themselves for a run at the top of the leaderboard should either team falter.
To see which players have the best chance of breaking into the top tier, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- 49ers' Harbaugh: 'Only talk about job I have'
- Luck: CFP selection process gets 'A grade'
- BC extends Addazio through 2020 season
- Chryst returns to Wisconsin as head coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
College Football on Insider
Follow the college football season with Insider experts Bruce Feldman, Todd McShay, Mel Kiper and more.
- Jansport Men's Penn State Nittany Lions 2013 Football Schedule T-shirt