The Heisman Predictor: Week 1
With Bradford out of the race, a freshman QB enters the Predictor picture
We're just one week into the season and we've already lost a serious contender. After running the numbers from the Heisman Predictor, Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford is nowhere among the Top 10 and he's not likely to climb back in the picture. Expected to miss two to four weeks, the sprained right shoulder suffered against BYU has effectively ended his campaign for a second trophy.
To see who got off to the best start, which Heisman contenders have the most at stake in Week 2 and which freshman (!) might enter the picture, you must be an ESPN Insider.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Ohio State Buckeyes Champ Drive Full-zip Tech Black Fleece