Oklahoma WR Broyles, Florida DE Dunlap could make noise in title game
Originally Published: January 8, 2009By Steve Muench | Scouts Inc.
- Everyone knows about the big-name quarterbacks playing in the FedEx BCS National Championship game. Oklahoma's Sam Bradford and Florida's Tim Tebow have won the past two Heisman Trophy awards, but it could be a lesser-known player who steps up and makes the big play when the Sooners and Gators collide. After breaking down the film of both teams, Scouts Inc. has identified a pair of under-the-radar players who could emerge and have an effect on the national title game. For Oklahoma it's one of Bradford's many targets in the passing game, and for Florida it's a defender who is not even a full-time starter:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com