Boston College's Ryan enjoys signature Heisman moment
Updated: November 1, 2007, 2:39 PM ETBy Chris Low | ESPN.com
- Somewhere along the way, there's almost always a signature play, a play that's repeated over and over on all the highlight shows and a play that keeps everybody buzzing. It's a prerequisite of sorts for winning the Heisman Trophy, and Boston College quarterback Matt Ryan now has his. His scrambling, across-the-body, 24-yard touchdown pass to beat Virginia Tech 14-10 on Oct. 25 and keep the Eagles unbeaten (8-0, 4-0) had Heisman Trophy written all over it. Ryan heads into November as the front-runner to win college football's most coveted individual award, and the nation will be watching.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com