Tuberville the SEC's 'King of the Road'
Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville appears to be "King of the Road" in the SEC's Western Division.
When the underdog Tigers beat then-No. 4 Florida 20-17 in Gainesville on Saturday, it meant that Tuberville's team had won 12 of its past 13 SEC road games.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Source: Ex-judge to conduct Winston hearing
- Sources: Syracuse to face NCAA Oct. 30-31
- Donovan on Muschamp: He's working his tail off
- WVU's post-Baylor riots cost more than $45K
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Auburn Tigers Blue Bcs Championship Bowl Bound Invested Long Sleeve T-shirt