Tuberville the SEC's 'King of the Road'
Auburn coach Tommy Tuberville appears to be "King of the Road" in the SEC's Western Division.
When the underdog Tigers beat then-No. 4 Florida 20-17 in Gainesville on Saturday, it meant that Tuberville's team had won 12 of its past 13 SEC road games.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former TCU star Fields commits to Louisville
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- All Conference Men's Auburn Tigers Orange Bcs Championship Bound Destiny T-shirt