Syracuse's Robinson shows maturity, leadership in upset
Updated: September 27, 2007, 2:28 PM ETBy Joe Starkey | Special to ESPN.com
Here's to you, Mr. Robinson. Syracuse quarterback Andrew Robinson spoke confidently -- brashly, even -- heading into this past Saturday's game against Louisville, even though his floundering team was a 36½-point underdog. Then he had the game of his life, passing for 423 yards and tying a school-record with four touchdown passes in a stunning 38-35 victory. Robinson, whose scoring strikes covered 79, 42, 60 and 17 yards, was named the Big East's Offensive Player of the Week.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Rutgers Scarlet Knights Mini Rubber Football