Penn State needs to expand "mobility plan"
Updated: November 9, 2006, 8:03 PM ETBy Bruce Hooley | Special to ESPN.com
• There was a "mobility plan" in place to allow Joe Paterno to coach Saturday against Temple, despite the surgery Sunday to repair a broken bone and two torn ligaments in his left knee. That plan will likely have to wait at least a week as Paterno will not attend this week's Penn State game. Penn State might want to expand that mobility plan to its entire offense, seeing how the unit has been stuck in the mud for two weeks.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Chippewas' rally, lateral heroics not enough
- Harbaugh's brother: Family staying out of it
- FSU's Cook named 'associate' in police report
- Jackson helms Rice to win in Hawaii Bowl