Wake Forest ready for BC showdown
- It seems as though everyone is waiting for the bubble to burst for Wake Forest.
The Demon Deacons, off to their first 7-1 start since 1979, aren't cooperating, though.
"Everybody else in the nation might be surprised, but to be perfectly honest with you, we're not," Wake Forest linebacker Jon Abbate said.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider