Oklahoma State looks forward to tangle with Texas
From Baylor's quarterback situation to Iowa State's injuries to Nebraska's play calling, the Big 12 is covered here.
"I don't think I really have to tell them," Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy said. "They're aware of it because there are guys on this team who have been through it. I don't know why it's happened. They've just worn us down in the fourth quarter."
Gundy hopes for another chance to try to protect a lead Saturday in Austin, where the Cowboys have won only once (a 13-8 victory in 1944) in their last 11 chances. Their most memorable defeat came two years ago, when Texas stormed back from an early 28-point deficit to claim a wild 56-35 comeback victory.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former TCU star Fields commits to Louisville
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Missouri Tigers Gold Football Practice Legend T-shirt