Special teams mismatch in West Virginia-Louisville
It certainly was last year, when WVU's comeback from a 24-7 fourth-quarter deficit was buoyed by a disputed onside kick that Big East officials later admitted was erroneously awarded to the Mountaineers.
Aside from the place-kickers -- Louisville's Art Carmody and WVU's Pat McAfee both are outstanding -- the Mountaineers have a decided advantage.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Rutgers Scarlet Knights Mini Rubber Football