Eagles control their destiny in Atlantic Division
From calls for Bobby Bowden's job to Clemson's thrashing of Georgia Tech to Duke's optimism, everything ACC is covered here.
BC, which plays nonconference foe Buffalo on Saturday, would clinch a berth in the ACC championship game if it wins its final four ACC games. The 18th-ranked Eagles (6-1, 3-1 Atlantic) will win the division even if they finish tied with Clemson at the end of the season. BC beat the Tigers in double overtime earlier this season.
"It's really a big win for our program," said BC quarterback Matt Ryan. "Obviously, Florida State is a storied program and someone who is always in the national picture. Ultimately, we move forward and they move back, and if we take care of business, I think we have a good shot."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Boston College Eagles Maroon Football Tech Performance T-Shirt