Hoosiers and rare winning streak go to OSU
Indiana has its first Big Ten winning streak in 10 years, and a third Big Ten team could lose to a I-AA squad. Read about it in this week's Big Ten notebook.
• The lost has been found, at least as far as wide receiver James Hardy is concerned. He caught eight passes for 104 yards and three scores in the win over Iowa. Through his previous four games, Hardy had only 13 catches for 187 yards and one score.
• Freshman quarterback Kellen Lewis has made the job his own with another comeback victory, his third fourth-quarter rescue this season. Graeme McFarland and Blake Powers each started games earlier this season, but now the job is Lewis' after he passed for three scores and ran for another against Iowa.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 5 TCU dominates turnover-prone Texas
- LSU drops A&M on Fournette's 146, late INT
- Police, family search for Buckeyes lineman
- CFP: First four unchanged, but Ole Miss falls