Vols roll into Athens with hot offense
From Tennessee's offensive surge to LSU's receivers to Joe Tereshinski taking over at Georgia, ESPN.com runs through all the important story lines in the SEC.
Quarterback Erik Ainge has already thrown 12 touchdowns. Wide receivers Robert Meachem and Jayson Swain are taking short throws and turning them into touchdowns, and the Vols have scored 30 or more points in four of their five games.
They might not have scored 30 points in a game last season if they'd played 30 games. The most they scored in a regulation game was 27 on their way to finishing 101st nationally in scoring offense.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 2 FSU rallies to avoid upset at Louisville
- NCAA upholds Gurley's 4-game suspension
- Plea for Sooner accused of striking woman
- Police release emails detailing FSU RB case
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- All Conference Men's Auburn Tigers Orange Bcs Championship Bound Destiny T-shirt