Arizona thinking revenge as Huskies come to town
From Arizona's thoughts of revenge against Washington to USC's ability to reload after injuries, everything Pac-10 is covered here.
• Quarterback Willie Tuitama, who has suffered a concussion and a calf injury over the last three weeks, practiced Tuesday and should start. Stoops has gone out of his way to defend Tuitama, who thus far has fallen short of high expectations that emerged after an impressive debut as a true freshman. He is the lowest-rated quarterback in the conference. "Willie is not the problem," Stoops said. What is? A young offensive line that has given up 10 sacks and has struggled to consistently open up lanes for the running game.
• Receiver Syndric Steptoe, who leads Arizona with 17 receptions, has missed practice with a thigh bruise but should play against the Huskies. Defensive tackle Yaniv Barnett (elbow) is doubtful, while free safety Brandon Tatum (ankle) is questionable.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Ex-Iowa player sues over 'rhabdo' injuries