Arizona thinking revenge as Huskies come to town
From Arizona's thoughts of revenge against Washington to USC's ability to reload after injuries, everything Pac-10 is covered here.
• Quarterback Willie Tuitama, who has suffered a concussion and a calf injury over the last three weeks, practiced Tuesday and should start. Stoops has gone out of his way to defend Tuitama, who thus far has fallen short of high expectations that emerged after an impressive debut as a true freshman. He is the lowest-rated quarterback in the conference. "Willie is not the problem," Stoops said. What is? A young offensive line that has given up 10 sacks and has struggled to consistently open up lanes for the running game.
• Receiver Syndric Steptoe, who leads Arizona with 17 receptions, has missed practice with a thigh bruise but should play against the Huskies. Defensive tackle Yaniv Barnett (elbow) is doubtful, while free safety Brandon Tatum (ankle) is questionable.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawyer: Video shows QB Kelly not aggressor
- Winston ruled to have not violated FSU code
- Sources: Stanford's Shaw plans to shun NFL
- Source: Campbell, Toledo agree to new deal