BC bouncing back from Wolfpack upset
From Calvin Johnson's spectacular performance to North Carolina's struggling defense, everything ACC is covered here.
But BC was unable to run out the clock and Daniel Evans, the Wolfpack's first-time starter at quarterback, directed a last-minute touchdown drive that resulted in a 17-15 victory.
The loss might turn out to be a serious blow for the Eagles' hopes of winning the Atlantic Division title and a spot in the ACC championship game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
- Giving back: Beadles donates $750K to Utes
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Boston College Eagles Maroon Football Tech Performance T-Shirt