BC bouncing back from Wolfpack upset
From Calvin Johnson's spectacular performance to North Carolina's struggling defense, everything ACC is covered here.
- Going into Saturday's game against North Carolina State in Raleigh, Boston College hadn't won its first four games in a season since 1999. That run seemed to be over when Eagles defensive back DeJuan Tribble intercepted a pass inside Wolfpack territory with 3:08 to play.
But BC was unable to run out the clock and Daniel Evans, the Wolfpack's first-time starter at quarterback, directed a last-minute touchdown drive that resulted in a 17-15 victory.
The loss might turn out to be a serious blow for the Eagles' hopes of winning the Atlantic Division title and a spot in the ACC championship game.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider