Terps trying to cut down turnovers
After two consecutive losing seasons, Ralph Friedgen has increased his role in the offense to get Maryland back on track.
Friedgen says he's lost 29 pounds since January by following a nutritional plan that calls for him to eat five meals "about the size of my fist" on a daily basis.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Youth Maryland Terrapins Red 'Light 'Em Up' Tech Performance T-Shirt