SEC title game tops Rice's list of goals
Sidney Rice made a sparkling debut in 2005, but the wide receiver thinks it was only a fraction of what he and the Gamecocks can achieve under Steve Spurrier.
Simply, he's the most dynamic and consistent offensive playmaker in the league.
Here's something else to know about the 6-foot-4, 203-pound receiver who made the opposing end zone his own little playground as a redshirt freshman: He sets his goals high.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's South Carolina Gamecocks 2014 Football Schedule Garnet T-Shirt