Nation's leading returning rusher ready to take control
Garrett Wolfe has been underestimated for most of his career, but the NIU running back controls his destiny on the field.
The Northern Illinois star considers himself a fatalist, one who accepts God's plan for his life. On the flip side, there are few things he hates more than not having control of a situation.
Wolfe plays a sport and a position (running back) where collaboration is critical. But whenever he can determine an outcome, on or off the field, he doesn't hesitate to do so.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Briles on Fisher's critique: Worry about ACC
- FSU coach explains why Winston unpunished
- Top WR picks Auburn over USC, Tide, OSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Northern Illinois Huskies Sideline Coaches Black Polo