Cox, Irons power potent Auburn offense
Consistency and resilience have defined Tommy Tuberville's tenure at Auburn. Don't expect that to change in 2006.
- Auburn has won 22 football games the last two seasons, won or shared the Southeastern Conference Western Division championship five of the last six seasons, and won six of its last seven games against top-10 opponents.
Not bad for a program and a head coach that survived an attempted coup from the university's power brokers three years ago.Tommy Tuberville is still standing, all right, and so are his Tigers.Getty ImagesTommy Tuberville's Tigers have won sixt of its last seven games against top 10 teams.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Auburn Tigers Blue BCS National Championship Bound Pique Xtra-Lite Polo
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider