Cox, Irons power potent Auburn offense
Consistency and resilience have defined Tommy Tuberville's tenure at Auburn. Don't expect that to change in 2006.
Updated: April 4, 2006, 6:45 PM ETBy Chris Low | Special to ESPN.com
Auburn has won 22 football games the last two seasons, won or shared the Southeastern Conference Western Division championship five of the last six seasons, and won six of its last seven games against top-10 opponents.
Not bad for a program and a head coach that survived an attempted coup from the university's power brokers three years ago.
Tommy Tuberville is still standing, all right, and so are his Tigers.
Getty ImagesTommy Tuberville's Tigers have won sixt of its last seven games against top 10 teams.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Mariota throws 5 TDs as Oregon trumps Cal
- Source: Ex-judge to conduct Winston hearing
- Sources: Syracuse to face NCAA Oct. 30-31
- Donovan on Muschamp: He's working his tail off
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Auburn Tigers Navy Sec Champions Tiger Football Long Sleeve T-shirt