Cox, Irons power potent Auburn offense
Consistency and resilience have defined Tommy Tuberville's tenure at Auburn. Don't expect that to change in 2006.
Updated: April 4, 2006, 6:45 PM ETBy Chris Low | Special to ESPN.com
Auburn has won 22 football games the last two seasons, won or shared the Southeastern Conference Western Division championship five of the last six seasons, and won six of its last seven games against top-10 opponents.
Not bad for a program and a head coach that survived an attempted coup from the university's power brokers three years ago.
Tommy Tuberville is still standing, all right, and so are his Tigers.
Getty ImagesTommy Tuberville's Tigers have won sixt of its last seven games against top 10 teams.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Auburn Tigers Hail Mary Youth Football