Russell, Flynn, Perrilloux eyeing LSU QB position
LSU's roster features three talented QBs who could start for many teams -- and that could be a problem.
Originally Published: March 24, 2006By Chris Low | Special to ESPN.com
In college football, when are too many quarterbacks on the same team a bad thing?
Most coaches would tell you never. Well, at least almost never.
But when it divides a team and players and fans start picking sides, it becomes a different story.
AP Photo/Patrick DennisJaMarcus Russell completed 60.5 percent of his passes in 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- L'ville to make Grantham among richest DCs
- Missouri AD grateful, regretful in stepping down
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Lsu Tigers Grey Football Practice Legend T-shirt