Russell, Flynn, Perrilloux eyeing LSU QB position
LSU's roster features three talented QBs who could start for many teams -- and that could be a problem.
Originally Published: March 24, 2006By Chris Low | Special to ESPN.com
In college football, when are too many quarterbacks on the same team a bad thing?
Most coaches would tell you never. Well, at least almost never.
But when it divides a team and players and fans start picking sides, it becomes a different story.
AP Photo/Patrick DennisJaMarcus Russell completed 60.5 percent of his passes in 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Briles on Fisher's critique: Worry about ACC
- FSU coach explains why Winston unpunished
- Source: Vols, WVU to open '18 in Charlotte
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's LSU Tigers White #18 Football Game Jersey