Russell, Flynn, Perrilloux eyeing LSU QB position
LSU's roster features three talented QBs who could start for many teams -- and that could be a problem.
Originally Published: March 24, 2006By Chris Low | Special to ESPN.com
- In college football, when are too many quarterbacks on the same team a bad thing?
Most coaches would tell you never. Well, at least almost never.But when it divides a team and players and fans start picking sides, it becomes a different story.AP Photo/Patrick DennisJaMarcus Russell completed 60.5 percent of his passes in 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com