Orange hoping to avoid history
From Syracuse's struggles to Louisville's rise to surprising South Florida, the Big East is covered here.
An early deficit in either game could lead to a blowout of biblical proportions. If Syracuse can lose to Connecticut and Rutgers by a combined score of 57-16, imagine what might happen Saturday at Notre Dame or Nov. 26 at Louisville.
"We've proven that when we get ourselves down, we're not explosive enough to rally a big comeback," said coach Greg Robinson, in a massive understatement.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Four QBs, two RBs named Heisman finalists
- Ducks suspend TE Brown for snowball fight
- Source: Wake hires coach Clawson of BGSU
- Clowney gets ticket for driving 110 in S.C.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Cincinnati Bearcats Tailgater Junior-Sized Football