Orange hoping to avoid history
From Syracuse's struggles to Louisville's rise to surprising South Florida, the Big East is covered here.
An early deficit in either game could lead to a blowout of biblical proportions. If Syracuse can lose to Connecticut and Rutgers by a combined score of 57-16, imagine what might happen Saturday at Notre Dame or Nov. 26 at Louisville.
"We've proven that when we get ourselves down, we're not explosive enough to rally a big comeback," said coach Greg Robinson, in a massive understatement.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Briles on Fisher's critique: Worry about ACC
- FSU coach explains why Winston unpunished
- Source: Vols, WVU to open '18 in Charlotte
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Syracuse Orange Hail Mary Youth Football