Orange hoping to avoid history
From Syracuse's struggles to Louisville's rise to surprising South Florida, the Big East is covered here.
An early deficit in either game could lead to a blowout of biblical proportions. If Syracuse can lose to Connecticut and Rutgers by a combined score of 57-16, imagine what might happen Saturday at Notre Dame or Nov. 26 at Louisville.
"We've proven that when we get ourselves down, we're not explosive enough to rally a big comeback," said coach Greg Robinson, in a massive understatement.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Syracuse Orange Full-size Autograph Football