Can Stanford copy the OSU blueprint?
Personnel rotation and gap discipline key for the Cardinal in Eugene
Oregon entered last year's Rose Bowl averaging 38 points and 425 yards of total offense per game, but Ohio State limited the Ducks to just 260 yards in a decisive 26-17 win.
Which areas were key to Ohio State's success against Oregon last season? How did the Buckeyes implement their plan? And will Stanford be able to utilize the same philosophy to slow down the Ducks this week? Todd McShay breaks it all down for ESPN Insiders.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Ohio State Buckeyes Grey Football Performance T-Shirt