Texas Tech's Crabtree makes his mark on record books
Updated: October 18, 2007, 2:30 PM ETBy Steve Muench | Scouts Inc.
- Redshirt freshman wide receiver Michael Crabtree wasted little time making his mark at Texas Tech.Let's start with the school records. In his very first game, Crabtree became the Red Raiders' first freshman to score three touchdowns in a season opener. The next week he became the first freshman in school history to record multiple touchdowns in each of his first two games. By the way, he's caught three touchdown passes in five of Texas Tech's seven games.Rams Reyna/US PresswireMichael Crabtree has found the end zone 17 times this season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Texas Tech Red Raiders Tailgater Junior-Size Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com