Texas Tech's Crabtree makes his mark on record books
Updated: October 18, 2007, 2:30 PM ETBy Steve Muench | Scouts Inc.
Redshirt freshman wide receiver Michael Crabtree wasted little time making his mark at Texas Tech.
Let's start with the school records. In his very first game, Crabtree became the Red Raiders' first freshman to score three touchdowns in a season opener. The next week he became the first freshman in school history to record multiple touchdowns in each of his first two games. By the way, he's caught three touchdown passes in five of Texas Tech's seven games.
Rams Reyna/US PresswireMichael Crabtree has found the end zone 17 times this season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines
- Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
- Bowling Green gets former Baylor WR Rhodes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Texas Tech Red Raiders Game Time Full-Size Football