WR Baldwin rising; USC's D plummeting
1. Pittsburgh WR Jonathan Baldwin
Baldwin is the real deal. Pittsburgh has a solid quarterback in Bill Stull, a budding star in RB Dion Lewis and a handful of other capable pass-catchers, but Baldwin is the biggest matchup nightmare for opposing defensive coordinators. The 6-foot-5, 220-pound sophomore showcased his skills on the national stage versus Notre Dame, hauling in five passes for 142 yards and two scores and drawing enough extra attention to open up other areas of the field for his teammates.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Notre Dame paid Weis more than Kelly in 2011
- Ex-Penn State QB Bench transferring to USF
- Host Finebaum joining SEC Network, ESPN
- SEC hires Vincent as associate commissioner
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2010 NFL Draft
Who will rise to the top of the 2010 NFL draft? Insider follows the top players all season long.