Smart quarterback play and an impressive secondary are carrying Vanderbilt
Scouts Inc.'s Todd McShay breaks down the film and explains how perennial SEC doormat Vanderbilt is 4-0 heading into this weeks' showdown with Auburn.
- My inbox is on the fritz thanks in part to what the ESPN research department is dubbing "Vandymania", which this week hinges on three must-know points:
• Vanderbilt's No. 19 ranking this week matches its highest spot in the last 50 seasons.
• The Commodores are seeking their first 5-0 start since 1941.
• Chris, Lee, Kirk and Desmond will bring "College GameDay" to Nashville for the first time ever this week.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Vanderbilt Commodores Tailgater Junior-Size Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider