Smart quarterback play and an impressive secondary are carrying Vanderbilt
Scouts Inc.'s Todd McShay breaks down the film and explains how perennial SEC doormat Vanderbilt is 4-0 heading into this weeks' showdown with Auburn.
• Vanderbilt's No. 19 ranking this week matches its highest spot in the last 50 seasons.
• The Commodores are seeking their first 5-0 start since 1941.
• Chris, Lee, Kirk and Desmond will bring "College GameDay" to Nashville for the first time ever this week.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Winston investigation results due Thursday
- FSU's Winston captures ACC player of year
- Grambling hands coaching reins to Fobbs
- Washington names Tuiasosopo interim coach