Ohio State should use Pryor like Gators used Tebow as freshman
Time for Ohio State to take a page from the Gators' playbook and use Terrelle Pryor the way the Florida used Tim Tebow when he was a freshman.
However, there is an X factor named Terrelle Pryor who cannot be ignored.
Coach Jim Tressel inserted his true freshman quarterback on five designated drives through two games this season. Pryor played one series in the first quarter of each game and three series (two versus Youngstown State and one versus Ohio) in the fourth quarters.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- UGA frosh Bellamy faces DUI, speeding charges
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Ohio State Buckeyes Replica Football