Don't fall asleep on these 6 teams in 2008
Updated: August 26, 2008, 4:19 PM ETBy Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
- A year ago, we targeted a sleeper school that failed to go bowling in 2006 from each of the Big Six conferences. Those six teams -- Virginia, Illinois, Kansas, Pittsburgh, Arizona and Vanderbilt -- combined for a 45-30 record in 2007 after a 29-43 mark the previous season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Arizona Wildcats Tailgater Junior-Size Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com