Woodson shines in big head-to-head battle
Updated: October 15, 2007, 11:14 AM ETBy Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
- So many individuals stepped up to the plate during college football's third weekend that WR Jordy Nelson (Kansas State) and RBs Mike Hart (Michigan) and Anthony Dixon (Mississippi State) didn't even make the top-five Stock Up list. For the record: Nelson set a school record with 15 catches for 209 yards in a win over Missouri State, while Hart carried the Wolverines to their first win of the season with 187 rushing yards versus Notre Dame, and Dixon shouldered the offensive load in a much-needed upset for Sylvester Croom's Bulldogs at Auburn.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com