Peterson, Bush top preseason RB rankings
With Adrian Peterson, Michael Bush and Marshawn Lynch among the returning players in 2006, the running back position is loaded, writes Todd McShay.
Updated: June 13, 2006, 10:39 AM ETBy Todd McShay | Scouts Inc.
- Four of the top five rushers from 2005 are gone. DeAngelo Williams, Jerome Harrison, Reggie Bush and Laurence Maroney are headed to the NFL. However, there will not be a shortage of talented rushers on Saturdays this fall. Here are the preseason rankings for the nation's top returning running backs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com