Monroe, Johnson top first Big Board
Virginia offensive tackle Eugene Monroe makes his debut on the Big Board at No. 1 followed closely by Georgia Tech defensive end Michael Johnson.
- There have been subtle changes to my latest Top 25 Big Board, the last one before the start of the 2008 season. Changes from my initial 2008 Big Board are a result of fall workouts as well as film sessions over the past two months. Weekly updates will resume, following the first full weekend of the season.
1. Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia (6-5, 313) | Previous: N/A
Super blue chip left tackle with great feet.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider