Hall, Doucet return while offensive linemen debut on Big Board
Coming off a record-setting performance against Tennessee in which he had 13 receptions, Alabama's DJ Hall makes a return to the Big Board. Also, after missing five games with an injury, LSU's Early Doucet returns following a strong performance against Auburn.
- While the top 10 on my latest Big Board stayed relatively the same, there are four newcomers this week -- two wide receivers and two offensive linemen.Debuting for the first time on the board are Pittsburgh offensive tackle Jeff Otah and Texas A&M center Cody Wallace. Otah is a space eater (6-foot-5, 339), but is extremely athletic. He only played one year of high school football, so Otah is a developing talent. However, he's extremely athletic -- Otah played basketball and football in junior college -- and will surely excite offensive line coaches in the NFL.[+] EnlargeCharles LeClaire/Getty ImagesDespite his relative inexperience and size (6-5, 339), Otah is extremely light on his feet.
Texas A&M center Cody Wallace also debuts this week. He's athletic, durable, tough and smart, and has shown the ability to handle quick and explosive defensive tackles after the snap.
SEC wide receivers DJ Hall and Early Doucet return to the Big Board this week. Hall hauled in 13 receptions and had two scores against Tennesse while Doucet returned after missing five games and caught seven balls for 93 yards against Auburn.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider