LSU's Dorsey worth watching on every down
Brian Brohm, Glenn Dorsey and Jake Long all had similar grades entering the 2007 season. While Brohm resided at the top of the Big Board for the first three weeks, Dorsey now has separated himself with his play and has taken over the No. 1 spot.
Updated: September 26, 2007, 3:25 PM ETBy Mel Kiper Jr. | ESPN.com
- Louisville QB Brian Brohm had been No. 1 on my Top 25 Big Board, but the grades were very similar for Brohm, LSU defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey and Michigan tackle Jake Long. I've been waiting to see which one would be the first to stand out and separate himself from the others and Dorsey has done that, and that's why he has moved to the top of this week's Big Board.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com