Trio of QBs who are worth watching in 2007
With the early play of Matt Ryan, Brian Brohm and Andre' Woodson, the 2008 NFL draft could be top heavy with quality quarterbacks for the third time in the last four years.
Originally Published: September 17, 2007By Mel Kiper Jr. | ESPN.com
- Before the 2004 NFL draft, we debated who was the best prospect among a group of three elite quarterbacks -- Eli Manning, Philip Rivers and Ben Roethlisberger. In 2006, the same question was raised concerning the triumvirate of Vince Young, Matt Leinart and Jay Cutler. As we fast-forward to late April and the 2008 draft, we will be discussing the future star power of Louisville's Brian Brohm, Kentucky's Andre' Woodson and Boston College's Matt Ryan.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com