Spartans' Stanton returns to Big Board
After dropping off Mel Kiper's Big Board last week, it's hard not to put Michigan State QB Drew Stanton back in the Top 25 after his performance against Northwestern.
Updated: October 26, 2006, 10:32 AM ETBy Mel Kiper Jr. | Special to ESPN.com
- Ever since his performance in the fourth quarter against Notre Dame, Michigan State QB Drew Stanton had been sliding down my Big Board, and last week he fell out of the Top 25. But after his performance on Saturday, erasing a 35-point deficit to help the Spartans beat Northwestern, Stanton is not only back on the board, but he's in my Top 10. Stanton doesn't have the strongest arm, but his athleticism, intangibles and desire to win are what I like most.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com