Girl-next-door attitude won't get Badgers in BCS bowl
Why is one-loss Notre Dame ranked higher than one-loss Wisconsin? Because the Badgers lack sex appeal, writes Rod Gilmore.
The most cited reason for casually dismissing the Badgers from the BCS discussion is that their schedule isn't as strong as the other one-loss teams. After all, the Badgers didn't have to play Ohio State this year and their nonconference schedule was soft (Bowling Green, San Diego State, Western Illinois and Buffalo).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Wisconsin Badgers Tailgater Junior-Size Football