Girl-next-door attitude won't get Badgers in BCS bowl
Why is one-loss Notre Dame ranked higher than one-loss Wisconsin? Because the Badgers lack sex appeal, writes Rod Gilmore.
The most cited reason for casually dismissing the Badgers from the BCS discussion is that their schedule isn't as strong as the other one-loss teams. After all, the Badgers didn't have to play Ohio State this year and their nonconference schedule was soft (Bowling Green, San Diego State, Western Illinois and Buffalo).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawsuit challenges NCAA amateur model
- Alcohol sales not planned at Michigan Stadium
- Police wrongly identify UF's Debose as attacker
- Auburn recruit hit with 'probationary status'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Wisconsin Badgers Throwback Mini Football