Tebow's legend continues to grow
What's makes college football different? Well, a walk-on kicker at BC, a freshman QB at Florida and Reverso World in the ACC, writes Chris Fowler.
Updated: October 14, 2006, 11:14 AM ETBy Chris Fowler | Special to ESPN.com
- I have never seen a player involved in so few snaps develop such a folk hero persona in five games like Tim Tebow has at Florida. After watching his electric impact in person from the sidelines Saturday, I get it. The kid -- if you call a solid 230-pound beast a "kid" -- clearly has "it."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Full Circle: Florida-Auburn
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com