Picks: Florida parties past Georgia; Mizzou tops OU
A week off was just what the doctor ordered for Chris Leak and the Gators, who should have no problem in Jacksonville against the Dawgs, writes Bruce Feldman.
- I had a very good week going 10-5 against the line. In review, the good: picking both West Virginia and Virginia to cruise in the early games. The bad: picking Nebraska to win outright against Texas, and the ugly: picking Louisville to smoke the 'Cuse.
For the season: 65-51-5
This week's guesses and since I'm in scramble mode while on the road, they really are guesses even more than usual:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider