Paterno and Brown try to trace each other's footsteps
Joe Paterno and Mack Brown are both proven winners who face extra scrutiny for different reasons.
Both are proven winners who face extra scrutiny for different reasons.
Paterno, who has won two national championships and presided over five unbeaten seasons, faces a goal of winning more games than he has lately, and not necessarily the national title.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Lawsuit challenges NCAA amateur model
- Alcohol sales not planned at Michigan Stadium
- Longhorns dismiss 2 for violating team rules
- Bama opens spring practice in search of QB
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Penn State Nittany Lions Blue #28 Football Game Jersey