Bracket projection: Lehigh
Their weak 3-point shooting has Lehigh bowing out in the first round
- Note: For the seventh consecutive year, ESPN's Joe Lunardi has assigned a team of Bracketologists to put together Insider's Tournament Tips, offering in-depth breakdowns and historical analysis of the bracket for all 68 tournament teams to help you make smart picks.
The Mountain Hawks won their final eight games, including three in the Patriot League tournament, to get back to the NCAAs for the second time in three years. Their win at Bucknell in the title game was especially impressive, but it will take a whole lot more to post the school's first NCAA win in five tries.
Plus, you can enlist the help of Insider's Bracket Predictor tool to aid your picks.
Once the action starts, follow all the games on your desktop with our discreet RealTime Scoreboard.
Take a look inside the data used by the selection committee in seeding the bracket:
To get an edge in picking your bracket that includes a breakdown of Lehigh's offensive and defensive strategy and analysis of player strengths and weaknesses, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
- Ohio St. pulls away late, edges Michigan St.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider NCAA Tournament Guide
Joe Lunardi and his team of analysts have broken down every NCAA tournament team's strengths, weaknesses and player tendencies.