Bracket projection: ODU
Searching for a Cinderella? The grind-it-out Monarchs could be your team
- Note: ESPN's Joe Lunardi assigned a team of Bracketologists to put together Insider's Tournament Tips, offering historical analysis of the bracket and in-depth breakdowns on all 68 tournament teams to help you make smart picks.
Old Dominion is good, but hardly the juggernaut some are suggesting. The Monarchs are no more a mini-Pitt than I am a mini-Wilt. Yes, ODU can and should win a game in the tourney this year. No way they get past Pitt, however.
Plus, you can enlist the help of Insider's Bracket Predictor tool to aid your picks.
Once the action starts, follow all the games on your desktop with our discreet RealTime Scoreboard.
Take a look inside the data used by the selection committee in seeding the bracket:
To get an edge in picking your bracket that includes a breakdown of Old Dominion's offensive and defensive strategy and analysis of player strengths and weaknesses, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider NCAA Tournament Guide
Joe Lunardi and his team of analysts have broken down every NCAA Tournament team's strengths, weaknesses and player tendencies.