Bracket projection: Gonzaga
Even in a down year for Mark Few's program, NCAA tourney experience dots the lineup
- Note: ESPN's Joe Lunardi assigned a team of Bracketologists to put together Insider's Tournament Tips, offering historical analysis of the bracket and in-depth breakdowns on all 68 tournament teams to help you make smart picks.
John Stockton (the younger) has stabilized the point guard position and, suddenly, the Zags are a very dangerous team. I'm betting on the Bulldogs to win at least once and put a real scare into BYU in round three.
Plus, you can enlist the help of Insider's Bracket Predictor tool to aid your picks.
Once the action starts, follow all the games on your desktop with our discreet RealTime Scoreboard.
Take a look inside the data used by the selection committee in seeding the bracket:
To get an edge in picking your bracket that includes a breakdown of the Zags' offensive and defensive strategy and analysis of player strengths and weaknesses, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider NCAA Tournament Guide
Joe Lunardi and his team of analysts have broken down every NCAA Tournament team's strengths, weaknesses and player tendencies.