Rodriguez on Final Four All-PER team
VCU's diminutive point guard is among top five most important players in the Final Four
- Jamie Squire/Getty ImagesJoey Rodriguez has been the catalyst behind VCU's improbable tourney run.
Ever want a way to compare every player in college basketball? John Hollinger has your answer. With his college player efficiency ratings (PER), we can evaluate the productivity of Division I hoopsters from Syracuse to Siena to see who's really helping his team the most.
In this week's edition, we look at five players in the Final Four whose efficiency could help their teams win a national championship.
In anticipation of two exciting Final Four matchups, one between major conference powerhouses and one between mid-major surprises, here are five players who are critical to their teams' national championship hopes as viewed through the lens of player efficiency.
For the full breakdown of players critical to their teams' Final Four success, you need to be an Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2011 NCAA TOURNAMENT