Sim it out: A 'be-deviled' Monday night
Game prediction models like Duke to hoist the trophy
- Getty ImagesApril 2, 2001 -- the last time K & Co. cut nets. Could happen Monday night, too.
ESPN Insider general editor Chris Sprow earlier looked at the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament using Insider's Bracket Predictor tool. He then used the matchup-based Game Predictor to simulate the Sweet 16 through the final. Now, it's the Final Four.
Tom Izzo and Brad Stevens have some similarities:
Our Game Predictor has looked pretty sharp so far. To see how it thinks the Final Four plays out, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
NCAA TOURNAMENT: FINAL FOUR
ESPN COLLEGE BASKETBALL ENCYCLOPEDIA