Duke's big difference
Brian Zoubek's rebounding may be the key to beating Purdue
The Instant Intel series is designed to respond immediately to a team's victory by looking ahead to its next opponent.
Truthfully, if Duke executes as it did in its 68-53 defeat of Cal, Purdue probably doesn't stand a chance against the ACC champs in their Sweet 16 game Friday in Houston. But just for a second, let's pretend the Devils won't be quite this good in their next game and ask ourselves how the Boilermakers could knock them off.
To see which players will be difference-makers in the Sweet 16 matchup between Duke and Purdue and how the Boilermakers can pull the upset, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Top Cats: Zona is new No. 1; Syracuse 2nd
- UF guards Wilbekin, Hill to play vs. Kansas
- Ducks overcome Henderson, Ole Miss in OT
- No. 24 San Diego St. rallies by Washington
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN COLLEGE BASKETBALL ENCYCLOPEDIA
- Nike Men's Duke Blue Devils Grey Basketball Pullover Performance Hoodie