In WCC, it's not just Gonzaga
Drew Viney, Keion Bell and others will emerge here in 2010-11
- Getty ImagesElias Harris, seen here celebrating last season, is one of many bigs on the Zags' 2010-11 roster.
The West Coast Conference is really the Gonzaga Bulldogs' show -- they've won nine consecutive regular-season conference titles (they tied with Pepperdine in 2002), and since 1992, they've won 380 games, which is the most of any program in the three Pacific states. As the 2010-11 WCC season gets ready to commence, it looks to be more of the same, i.e. Gonzaga and everyone else; there might, however, be a few sleeper contenders out there. And remember -- last season Saint Mary's did make a Sweet 16 run.
Can anyone 'go big' against Gonzaga?
To continue reading this look at the WCC, you need to be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM