Ten burning questions for 2009-10
Every year, I ask 10 "burning" questions to start the season. This year, the questions go beyond burning, so much so that I may need to consult a physician. The 2010 queries are crucial, smoldering, blazing, scorching, blistering and ardent in nature, and they might require some sort of hazmat suit to ponder.
1. Is Kansas Carolina-like? Last season, North Carolina was the consensus No. 1 team, and despite a loss here or there during the season, I never thought that the Heels were not the best team. This year Kansas is loaded and anointed as the primary national big shot, but can it be as good this season as Carolina was last season?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
COLLEGE BASKETBALL PREVIEW WEEK
After seven long months, college basketball is finally back. Each day this week, ESPN.com will be providing all the preview material you need to get ready for the new season.
ESPN THE MAGAZINE