AccuScore: Simulation of MSU vs. UNC
The Tar Heels need to simply continue what they've been doing to win it all
In AccuScore's simulations in which Michigan State beat UConn, the Spartans won by an average of 9.5 points. The Spartans ultimately ended up winning by nine. This upset scenario involved two key factors: the Spartans outrebounding UConn and A.J. Price shooting just 32 percent from 3-point range (UConn shot 36 percent as a team). In the actual game, Michigan State finished down one rebound, but it clearly outrebounded UConn when it counted and the Spartans held UConn to just 33 percent 3-point shooting.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wilbekin, Florida hold on to topple Kansas
- UK bounces back to shut down Boise State
- Gonzaga rallies vs. WVU to win 5th straight
- Top Cats: Zona is new No. 1; Syracuse 2nd
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Jordan Men's North Carolina Tar Heels Navy Basketball Performance Polo