Mistaking decisions for conspiracies
- Now that Digger and I have had the chance to calm down and have a nice, tall glass of "big-conference Kool-Aid," it's time to take another measured look at the brackets, and to look back at one of the best days of the college basketball season, Selection Sunday.
Here are some of my thoughts, and remember, reasonable minds can differ, but the most reasonable minds agree with me.
There is no need to go there this year, or any year. Every season, conspiracy theorists throw a haymaker at the selection committee based upon a few questionable picks and the makeup of the committee, and every year, I grow tired of it.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't made up mind about draft
- Winthrop upsets High Point with last-second 3
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM