Looking ahead: UConn's road looks best
From a bomb scare to Alabama, Jay Bilas says San Diego had the best collection of tournament games at one site.
- Check out the remaining seeds in the different regions, and consider how tough the road to the Final Four is now, after some big shots had some major breakdowns early.
Washington, 24: (1) Connecticut + (5) Washington + (7) Wichita State + (11) George Mason
Atlanta, 13: (1) Duke + (2) Texas + (4) LSU + (6) West Virginia
Minneapolis, 15: (1) Villanova + (3) Florida + (4) Boston College + (7) Georgetown
Oakland, 19: (1) Memphis + (2) UCLA + (3) Gonzaga + (13) Bradley
Easiest road for No. 1 seed: UConn. I said during our Bracketology show that UConn had the easiest road for a No. 1 seed to the Final Four, and that has been proven. (Of course, I only point out the rare times when I perceive myself to be correct.) UConn must now beat Washington and the winner of Wichita State and George Mason to reach the Final Four.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM