Kentucky Wildcats drop off top line
15 new arrivals in Bracketology, and UK's loss to UGA hurts its shot at a No. 1 seed
- Getty ImagesLast week, Joe Lunardi said Cal & Co. would have to run the table in the SEC for a top seed. They didn't.
Welcome back to the expanded edition of Joe Lunardi's Rundown, featuring the Tournament Odds feature.
This file will take you deeper into Bracketology. Bracketology provides a snapshot of how the bracket looks on that specific day, but through the use of Lunardi's extensive database of previous seasons, Tournament Odds tells you how the bracket likely will look come Selection Sunday.
To see where your team stands in regard to the bracket and its odds to stay there in March, and get access to all Insider's expert analysis from Joe Lunardi, Doug Gottlieb, Jay Bilas and Fran Fraschilla, sign up today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Embiid (back) could be out until mid-NCAAs
- Delaware clinches 1st NCAA bid since 1999
- Manhattan wins MAAC, punches NCAA ticket
- Florida, Wichita St. remain 1-2; UK falls out
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM